RFP Training and Technical Assistance Provider

Please consider submitting a Proposal for Training and Technical Assistance (T&TA) Services to the Division of Energy, Housing, and Community Resources (DEHCR) and to local providers of housing and residential program services administered by DEHCR/Department of Administration.

Due February 10th, you can find all the info on VendorNet.


Where Can you Find Work?

Dr. Nicole Bowman of Bowman Performance Consulting explains where to find work on job boards, and chambers of commerce and with Tribal Procurement and Technical Assistance Centers. If you’re looking for RFPs (Requests for Proposals) on American Indian Chamber of Commerce, the Wisconsin Procurement Institute, and the Wisconsin Small Business Administration. Visit Economic Development Corporations and the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development.

Thanks for watching! Please subscribe to our YouTube channel!